Tuesday, March 24, 2009

37 Weeks!

We made it! I am off bedrest. I was freed on my birthday at 36 weeks. Since then I have been having a ton of fun! My Mom and Sister came up to visit and we have been so busy. We went shopping for baby stuff. It has been great to get out of the house. We also worked hard and got the nursery all finished. It turned out so cute! Here are a few pictures of the nursery.

Here are some pictures of Sean and I and baby Anahi. The second picture is of Sean and I and baby Anahi and Sean's other baby....basketball! I think he is one good looking pregnant guy!


Everything is going well with baby and I. I went in for my version appointment last Thursday. It was a success, so the baby is no longer breech! I am quite relieved about that. I will get my stitch removed tomorrow. After that we just wait and see. She could come anytime. We are so excited to meet this little one!

10 comments:

babybeckhamsblog said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What an accomplishment! Keep us posted as you get closer to your due date! Try to have some fun with Sean and Frodo before the baby comes!

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

YEAH! Your nursery turned out just adorable. Your mom was showing us the lady buygs. They are adorable. I wish Logan's room was that cute. Just not the same when it is a boy. I hope you keep having fun with your mom and sister and we hope we get to meet her soon too.

Anne said...

Yeah! YOu look so good and the nursery is so cute! Happy late birthday by the way! Hope you had a great day!

Chad and Stephanie said...

YEAH! No more bedrest! Hopefully your little one stays there. Mine didn't it was disspointing but either way the result is a beautiful bundle of joy!

Ashley said...

I love the lady bug nursery, very cute. I am so happy for you guys and that everything is healthy with you and baby. Any day now, how exciting!

Rachel Hudgins said...

Yeah for no bed rest! I heard you were at church on Sunday, but I couldn't see you due to all the "paparazi" surrounding you after Sacrament Mtg. :) It was so great to have you there, you were a star!
Happy late birthday! I'm really hoping I get over my little cold so we can go hang out during the day (since Jason is still home) and go play before Anahi comes. Call me and keep us posted on all baby news!!

leah said...

I am so excited for you! The nursery turned out so cute. I'll call ya when I get back from Ut.

Emily said...

Yay!! We're so excited for you!!

Julie said...

We love the nursery! Ryan and Parker are bursting to meet little Anahi. I'm sure Nathan will be the one in her face though! "baby, baby, baby" I can hear it now! We love seeing you walk around the neighborhood. Who knew walking to the mailbox would feel so awesome, huh! Now...just hold on until at least after Tuesday night!!!

Bj and Christie said...

I am so excited for you two. Good Luck with everything. I heard from sean's parents you were going to name her Anahi! Bj was so jealous, oh well so far we are only destined to have little boys. I have a present for you so sean will need to text me your address, I can't wait to see pics of her.