Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Wallace & Carolyn!!!


One year ago today we were blessed by with the birth of two of Heavenly Father's choice spirits into our family. Our twins Wallace and Carolyn were born on March 10, 2008. It was a day of mixed emotions as we knew that our babies were to early and wouldn't survive long. However brief their time on earth with us was we love them with all our hearts. They will never be forgotten. We look forward to the time when we will be reunited as an eternal family. Happy Birthday to you our dear sweet little ones! We hope your day is special. We love you.

5 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Happy Birthday Wallace and Carolyn...we love you!

Alison said...

I am sure that they will be sending their little sister down with hugs and kisses for you! Happy Birthday sweet angels.

Anne said...

Happy Birthday little ones. I know your parents love you with all their hearts.

Ally and Chris Johns said...

Happy Birthday my little niece and nephew! We love you so much.. And can't wait to meet you someday! I still can't believe we couldn't find their headstone! Dang snow! The cake turned out so cute!

Bj and Christie said...

Happy Birthday! Bj and I were thinking about you two. Hope everything is going well with your pregnancy can't wait to see her.