
GIRL!!! We had our ultrasound today! It was so fun to see her moving around. She was very active and the tech had a hard time getting some pictures because she wouldn't hold still. Everything is measuring right on track and there were no problems. My cervix is still measuring at 3.5cm, which is normal! Hurray! Looking at this picture I think she has Sean's nose! We are so happy to be having a sweet little girl. Keep us in your prayers.
I guess I forgot to post my official due date on last weeks post. It is April 14, 2009. This is a great day because it is my Mom's birthday!
This picture below is of her cute little feet.
13 years ago




13 comments:
Awsome!! I am so excited for you guys.
Congrats you guys! You are going to have so much fun with a little girl! There are so many cute and fun things out there for babies in general, but for a girl-wow!
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you.
Yeah for a little girl! She looks just darling and I can see Sean's nose in that picture. I am so glad you are measuring well and doing well. You are always in our prayers. I wish we could see you and your cute belly. And the being active is a good thing even if it means they don't get as good of pictures.
A girl! How exciting! We are truly happy for you and will definitely keep you in our prayers.
She looks so cute already! Yeah! I am glad that everything looks soo good! That is a good picture considering she already is showing signs of having some of Sean's personality:) just kidding! Love you guys so much!
Now you will be broke. So many cute shoes, and clothes to buy! I am so excited for you guys!!! I have been looking and bugging Ben to see if he heard anything.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. And a little girl will be so fun. Good luck with eveything! Cute belly!
Congrats! Girls are so fun! You are due on my daughters birthday too!
Congratulations! That's so exciting! Be sure to take it easy and enjoy!
Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see her in color (HE HE). Definelty take it easy but enjoy. I just wanted it to be over so fast that I didn't take the time to enjoy it. I am glad I had a boy first or else I probably would be broke by now with all the adorable girl clothes out there, so have fun shopping.
A girl how fun is that! All those little bows and dresses. My due date is June 14th. So they are going to be really close in age! We will keep you in our prayers.
Hi Amanda and Sean,
I just wanted to let you know that my blog is probably going to go private. So if you would still like to view it and you have problems getting in please let me know by my email. shaebabeo@yahoo.com
Post a Comment