Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Halloween




We had great Halloween. Sean bought me a car!!! I finally don't have to take the bus anymore. It is pretty roomy, very safe, but it doesn't get the greatest gas mileage. Sean surprised me by coming home with a mullet and a mustache (he got a haircut and shaved off part of a goatee) on his way home from work. He looked good as he took me for a night out in our new car. Also, we got a great picture of Frodo giving a trick or treater (Molly Mertlich, Joey and Heidi's daughter) a wet kiss. Nice trick, Frodo.

5 comments:

Julie said...

So that who's ride is littering the road outside my house! HaHa! The boys thought Sean was hilarious as always! And thanks for the pen lights...best trick or treat stash ever!

Shaelyn said...

Hi Amanda and Sean! Oh yeah, I remember the fish pond...crazy whistles :O) Was Frodo Superman this year-so cute! Good to hear from you! Luke actually applied for a job up in Washington. It is for Washington State University down in the Tri-Cities area. About how far away is that from your town? We haven't heard anything yet, but we'll let you know.

Carol said...

I love your new header and background! Cute pictures. My parents used to have a "sweet ride" just like that and I still can't utter the words, "station wagon." Ewwwww!

leah said...

Nice..!! Hmm... I think I'll drive when we hang out Amanda!

Cute pics....

Mimi said...

Love the new ride!!! Love it!