I haven't posted for a very long time. So here are few fun pics of what we've been up to. This is a picture of the baby at 24 weeks. You can see her profile and her hand is up near her mouth.

I am now on bedrest due to my cervix shortening so I live my life here in my room these days. Sean has turned our bedroom into a one room apartment complete with tv and mini fridge.
We had a great Christmas! I can't believe it's over. We stayed here for Christmas this year and it was fun to spend it together. It was strange not to be running from family to family like we usually do. Sean got a new pair of skis and I got a sewing machine!
Unfortunatly there isn't much to write since I don't really do much of anything these days! The baby is getting bigger all the time and is very active. I swear she is having a party inside of me sometimes. Last monday I had a doctor appointment and everything looked good. I am measuring right on track. I will be going to the maternal fetal specialist next week to find out what my cervix is up to. Hopefully, it will be good news! I can't believe we are almost 27 weeks!




8 comments:
i've been on bedrest!! and i decorated cookies in bed to!! well i had a fun time in bed for 3 1/2 weeks after surgery=( well have fun in bed!=(
You look so cute in your apartment/room. I can't believe you are almost 27 weeks. You look so little. I am glad your little one is having a party in there. We can't wait to have a party when she comes!
You are always cute no matter where you spend your time! Keep up the good work growing that beautiful little girl, even if she does kick you inside out!
Chad and Stephanie said...
I have no idea what bedrest is like but I hope you enjoy it because once the little one comes there is no bedrest!! Ha Ha! Seriously though I applaud you because it must be tough to lay around all day. 27 weeks wow! It has flown by. All the best over the next few weeks. Can't wait to see pics of her, it will be here before you know it.
Decorating cookies in bed looks like so much fun. I am glad everything is going well. Good Luck at your next Dr. Appt.
I just saw your in-laws at the Lion House in SLC I don't think they really remember BJ and I but oh well!
Amanda! You look so cute! I loved reading your blog. Are you going crazy being on bedrest? That is so awesome what Sean did for you...and having your Mom come out. I am so glad to hear things are going well. And...reading the blog about Sean's shirt- sorry to admit this- but I seriously laughed so hard. Anyway, love you guys and hope to talk soon!
-Emily
Post a Comment