I never blog. But this is great. Last week I bought some new mtn bike shoes and clip in pedals for my mtn bike. Within 20 minutes I had kicked my shoe out of the pedal, into my front spokes somehow and endo'd into the air onto my face and shoulder. Please see attached video, this is what it looked like. Sean
13 years ago




7 comments:
Sorry... but that would have been funny to watch! Nice work Sean!!
That rocks. I wish I was filming you.
I haven't fallen that hard, but be careful going up hills and then trying to get out. You don't realize how tired your legs are and that you need to put forth more effort to get out :)
That's awesome (as long as you're not hurt). I people love pedal clips, but I detest them for the big crash factor.
I remember when I was 7 and my family used to love riding bikes down this giant hill near our house. I never dreamed anything bad would happen to me on a bike. I miss those innocent days. And I'm glad I didn't see this video when I was little.
Sorry about the accident, but it's great you can laugh about it. How's everything going cousins? You haven't posted anything in a while...
Rozanne
Time for a new post mandy!!!! Get busy.. I know you have plenty of time:) he he
Post a Comment