Amanda!! I love your blog. It is so much fun to see your pictures and to hear what you've been up to. Not to mention, it is seriously like the best- looking blog I've ever seen. I will definitely have to make one with Shawn and I. Anyway, I hope you are doing well...and I really hope you can make it to my wedding! love, Emily
Sean and I met at a Halloween party at the capital building in Utah. He asked me to dance and asked for my number. The first time he called we talked for hours! Our first date was to a University of Utah basketball game! We dated for about two weeks and then I stopped answering his calls because I was dating someone else. Bad choice I know! We dated other people for a few months and then those relationships ended. I had been thinking about him and how much fun we had together. Then one day we ran into each other again at Weber State University. I knew he probably hated me but said "Hi" anyway. He said, "You dogged me." I apologized and told him I was dating someone else. We began dating again again and the rest is history. We were married on November 29, 2003. We currently live in Washington State.
In Memory of Our Babies
Our twins were born on March 10, 2008. Though they died minutes after birth, they will live in our hearts forever.
5 comments:
The headstone is beautiful. I am glad you put it on here cause the text just didn't do it justice. What a beautiful marking to help us remember them.
That is such a cute slideshow! You should put it on your sidebar a little later... Love ya Mandy! Hope you are feeling better!
Love the slideshow. Thanks for sharing.
Oh and I LOVE that picture on your header. How romantic!
Amanda!! I love your blog. It is so much fun to see your pictures and to hear what you've been up to. Not to mention, it is seriously like the best- looking blog I've ever seen. I will definitely have to make one with Shawn and I. Anyway, I hope you are doing well...and I really hope you can make it to my wedding!
love, Emily
Post a Comment