Our cabinets are in! Hurray! It sure makes our living room look awesome. I am so excited! Now we just need to hang something on our walls. But what? Anyone have any ideas?
13 years ago
Our cabinets are in! Hurray! It sure makes our living room look awesome. I am so excited! Now we just need to hang something on our walls. But what? Anyone have any ideas?
Posted by Macdonald Family at 3:13 PM
6 comments:
Rod Works Mandy! You need those cute frames from there! You should pick some out and I will ship them to you with your book... :)
We love your cabinets Amanda! It was so great to get to see them in person! I am with Ally...you should get the cute frames from rod works! We will send them to you! My ?......Where are all of your rainy Oregon coast pictures? Ha ha! We had a great time despite all the rain!
Thanks so much for having us all!
Love you!
I say trust your mom and sis. I don't know what the frames from rod works are but they have good taste. I would say a picture or shelf of sorts could be nice. I like the cabinets a lot. Looks really classy and neat!
You guys have such a beautiful home! I still haven't come to see it! We need to set up a time to hang out!
You could hang a big picture of me right in that empty spot. ya, I think that might be what is missing
Looooove the cabinets. I also love your post of your house. It is really beautiful. Love that Frodo was anxious to nap. He's such a cool dog.
Post a Comment