Here are some pictures from our trip to Hawaii. It was a ton of fun. We went to Kauai (thanks to me for booking a hotel for the wrong island...we were only supposed to go to Maui) just the two of us for two days. We drove all over the island and tried to see everything in two days. I don't think we came close to succeeding but we sure had fun. There were chickens everywhere on that island. We woke up the very first morning to roosters crowing. My favorite sight on Kauai was the Napali Coast...it is breathtaking! However, I think the coolest thing we did there was going to Kipu Falls. We jumped in the water from the top of the falls and swam in the water beneath the waterfall. Sean also jumped in off the rope swing. It was amazing! After two days Sean's Family flew into Maui and we flew there to meet them. We spent the next week with everyone on Maui. It was loads of crazy fun times. We went on an awesome snorkeling trip. We rode on a boat out to another small island called Molokini where we snorkeled and saw some pretty amazing fish. Then the boat took us to Turtle Town...where....you guessed it! We saw some sea turtles. They were very cute. We spent some time playing on the beach...mostly we played keep-away football....or watched the guys wrestle over the football! We drove the incredible Road to Hana. We stopped and visited all the sights along the way. The most awesome were the Black Sand Beach at Waianapapa State Park, the Red Sand Beach in Hana, and the Oheo Gulch aka: the seven sacred pools. I can't believe how blue the water is in Hawaii. I could sit and stare at it all day! I am ready to move to Hawaii...who's with me? Thanks to our Family for a great trip! You are all so much fun!
13 years ago




5 comments:
How fun! I love the slide shows! It makes me really jealous.. Chris and I need to go to Hawaii!
Those pictures are beautiful. I want to go! I sure hope you had fun and that we get to see you soon.
Oh dang. I just want to pack up and leave. That looks so much more fun than the commercial hawaii that i have been to. Loved the black sand and the steamy smooching pic. Glad you guys had a blast. How was the surfing, Sean?
Hawaii is so beautiful, what a fun trip! Your pictures are gorgeous!
I'm going to pack my bags now. I have only been to Honolulu...your trip looks awesome! I am glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment