Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our Angels

It's been a long time since we've posted anything on here. Our twins were born and died on March 10, 2008. It was a day of very mixed feelings. On the one hand we were devastated by the loss of our two children. But on the other hand we were so grateful to meet and get to hold them for the short time they lived. Our son was born first. We named him Wallace Aird Macdonald. He was born at 8:37pm, he weighed 6 oz and measured 7 3/4 inches. He was followed by our daughter, whom we named Carolyn Mary Macdonald. She was born at 9:13pm. She weighed 6oz and measured 7 3/4 inches also. They were both beautiful and looked like Sean and I. Wallace had Sean's lips and Carolyn had my nose. They will have our hearts forever. This last month has been very hard to bear. We miss our little ones so much. We want to thank our friends and family who've been there for us through it all. You will never know how much all your care has meant. To our little angels: We love you!

4 comments:

Ally and Chris Johns said...

I am so glad you posted something about the babies! I love you Mandy! Have fun in Hawaii!!

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Once again I am so sorry and I think about you daily. We love you!

John Boy said...

We love you guys. I have been inspired by your strength. John

Poelmans said...

You guys inspired us too. Thanks for being so strong. We loved seeing you in Maui!