

These are pictures of our latest ultrasound! They say which baby they are in the upper left hand corner. I am 13 wks 1 day today. The babies are measuring 13 wks 3 days. Their heartrates are 160 and 165 bpm. It is amazing to watch them grow. They were both moving all around. It was so adorable!
4 comments:
Yay! You finally put them on here! i love it! they look so cute! I can't believe how good you can see their little hands and faces! And baby A's spine! I can't wait till they are here! It is crazy to think of how little they are and they are so developed!
This brings back such memories for me! We are so happy for you guys.
I'm so excited for your family! It will be fun to meet little "Seana" and "Seanita"!
Hi Amanda! I haven't seen you in forever and I don't think I have told you how excited I am for you guys! Twins! What a fun and exciting thing. I love the ultrasound pictures. If you haven't heard yet... Jake and I are expecting baby #2 in October. We are thrilled and very nervous about how Jonathon will respond!! Oh boy :) Hope you are feeling better!! When you feel up to hanging out Jonathon and I would like to stop by.
Post a Comment