Friday, March 5, 2010

Ana 10 months


Ana is 10 1/2 months old now.  I can't believe it!  She is getting so big. She just hit two big milestones in the last few weeks  She is finally getting her first tooth.  I can see to little white lines where her bottom two front teeth are coming in!  The other milestone is that she is now WALKING!!  She will walk across the room to Sean or I.  It is so cute!  She is a little nervous about taking off on her own as of yet but I'm sure that time is not far away.  She also learned how to sign the word more.  She will let you know if she wants more of something by pointing to the object or the person holding what she wants then signing more.  It is fun to be able to commuicate with her and be able to understand what she wants.

We recently went to Utah to say goodbye to a very dear member of our family.  Sean's Grandma Martha passed away.  She was a wonderful woman and I am so grateful to have known her.  She always had a smile and such a happy outlook on life.  She loved our daughter Ana, and Ana loved her to.  Ana would always smile so big for Great Grandma Martha. Grandma Martha would always say "Isn't she friendly?"  She is friendly but she was really friendly to her special Grandma.  We love you Grandma Martha!  We miss you and can't wait to see you again someday!  Keep an eye on our twins for us.

1 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Good to hear from you again! I can't believe that she is walking already! How fun! She is a beautiful baby!