Christmas Eve was so much fun! We went to my Mom's house for lunch and fondue and spent the Eve with the Macdonald clan for Great Grandma Martha's birthday party! It was lots of fun!
Christmas Day was so fun! I couldn't sleep the night before because I was so excited for Ana to get her present. It was just as great as I anticipated. Ana loved her toy and continues to have a great time with it! She had a fun day and thought unwrapping present was fun. All that paper was so neat and so were the presents. Thanks everyone! Somehow Sean talked all the men in my family into having a "Mustache Christmas" much my dismay. Even my Dad participated....so sad....at least my brother resisted my husband's bad influence! (You know I love you Sean! But I wasn't a fan of "Mustache Christmas.") Merry Christmas everyone....a little late!
After Christmas, we stayed to play in Utah for awhile. We played in the snow with Ana!
We visited with family and friends and had a great time!
We celebrated New Year's and our sister's birthdays with our families! Then we came home!





3 comments:
yay for blog posts!
She's such a beautiful baby! I can tell you are enjoying her so much! Looks like a fun Christmas, glad you updated us! :)
Could that little girl be more adorable! Seriously looking at those pictures make me miss you guys even more! It was so fun having you home for the holidays... Baby Johns Misses you too! :) Good job at getting caught up. I am such a slacker! Someday I will blog :)
Post a Comment