13 years ago
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Today is the second anniversary of the birth and death of our twins Wallace and Carolyn. On this day I want to remember how very special they are. Their birth was one of the most spiritual moments I ever experienced. I still remember how tiny but special they were. Their bodies my have been to tiny to survive long but their spirits were so strong and filled they room with a special loving feeling. I know that Heavenly Father had a plan for them to come here and gain a body and that they had other work to do and couldn't stay. Even knowing this I still miss them and their absence in my life will always be felt. Dear Wallace and Carolyn, please know that you are loved and missed. I hope you have a special day in heaven today on your second birthday.
Posted by Macdonald Family at 11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
that picture is so perfect. you guys are the cutest family.
Post a Comment