Sunday, January 11, 2009

How Amanda fell for me....

Amanda took this picture of me after our first date. We went to a Utah basketball game. She told me she was lucky and I would catch a mini-basketball, and I did. She also couldn't keep her hands off of me in this shirt. I thought it was my shirt that said "you know you want some" but it was my favorite chic magnet shirt. She fell in love with me that day and we have been together ever since...

4 comments:

Julie said...

Nathan saw me reading your post. Of course, he HAD to comment. "Sean, Sean, Sean, Sean, Sean!"

leah said...

Sean- your posts are always worth the laugh.

Rachel Hudgins said...

You are lucky I didn't see this shirt last night while I was visiting Amanda. I'm so disappointed.

Tammy and Chris said...

lol. Your lucky she went on a second date with you after wearing that shirt.