1. The Kitchen Sink

Here it our sink. I hate the stainless steel because it shows every little water spot. I feel like I'm constantly cleaning and wiping it! But it looks nice. Notice Sean's pharmacy of vitamins and allergy medicine off to the right!
2. Toilet

Why exactly are we taking pictures of our toilets?
3. The Fridge

Yay, I love my fridge...I waited a long time to get a side-by-side fridge! It's always covered in pictures of family and friends.

It's kind of messy inside....oh well! There is a ton of yogurt in our fridge. Sean eats like three a day! The funny thing is he only likes strawberry and raspberry. I don't know how he doesn't get sick of it!
4. What are your kids doing?

My furry child has been following me around wondering what in the heck I'm doing taking pictures of house. Isn't he cute?!
5. Favorite Room

This is my second favorite room. My real favorite room is the family room but it's in the last post. I didn't want to post the same picture twice so....here's my second favorite. I love the wood floors in our house they are so pretty. I like this room because I can cook and still be close to Sean, since our dining room connects to our family room. It's fun to have a kitchen that I have space to cook in...and the cabinets aren't green like they were in our rental house! :0)
6. Bedroom

Here's our room. There's Frodo wishing I would stop going from room to room because he wants to take a nap by me but I keep moving. Notice the laundry in a pile on the dresser. It's all folded but I hate putting it away. I love our quilt. My Mom made it for us when we got married!
7. Dirtiest Room

Here's our office. It's always a mess. I guess it's more clutter than anything else.
8.Self Portrait

Here we are! Sean just got home from work. Hurray, he's just in time for a picture!
9.Dream Vacation
I would love to go back to Hawaii, Puerto Vallarta, Disneyland, Cannon Beach, or Europe. Honestly, I would love to go pretty much anywhere with Sean. I'm not to picky.
Well that's my house in pictures. I tag Julie and Leah.
4 comments:
I love that you did the tag so fast! Good work!.. Your house is so great.. It puts my little apartment to shame:) I love the pictures with Frodo in them.. He just cracks me up.
Your house is so cute! I absolutely love the kitchen with the beautiful cabinets and wood flooring!!
I also have to say that I really like the new cabinets that you put in the last post, they look great!!
Hi Amanda! This is Alison Jenkins (Mellies). How are you? Your mom came over the other day and showed us your blog. It is so cute! After checking it out I decided that I wanted to create one of my own. I am still figuring things out but it would be fun to keep in touch. Here is ours: macjenkins.blogspot.com
Amanda, I love your blog. It's fun to see what you guys are up to. I love your house -- congrats on that, too. I'm envious of the wood floors. We're struggling with white carpet that's been trampled on by our kids. You know the kind -- no matter how clean it is, it always looks dirty. Anyhow, your home is beautiful!
Post a Comment