Monday, January 28, 2008


This is my ten week ultrasound! Yes it's twins. They call the babies Baby A and Baby B. Baby B is the one at the top of the screen and Baby A is at the bottom. The reason for this is that Baby A will most likely be the first born. In this picture Baby A is harder to see because it is hiding behind my pelvic bone. Guess I didn't drink enough water. Their heads are close together. If you look close you can see their little arms and feet. During the ultrasound Baby B was kicking up a storm. It was so cute! I am excited because I am twelve weeks now. I will have my next ultrasound on Feb. 5, 2008. Next OB appt. is on Feb. 6, 2008.

4 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

YEAH!!! Welcome to blogging. Your ultrasounds are looking so good. I am so excited for you guys. It seems like just yesterday ben and I were in your shoes. I am so sorry you have been so sick though. THat is not fun. Hopefully it will start to get better as you approach your second trimester. I will keep my fingers crossed for you at least. Have you gotten that metal taste in your mouth yet? Hope all is well with you guys and please give me a call if you have any questions or just want to talk anything out.

Mimi said...

Can't wait to find out what your having!! There is definitely a girl in there... Just for daddy!!!

Carlee Hoopes said...

Hey Amanda, it's me, Carlee! Congratulations!!! You'll be amazed at how quickly your pregnancy will go! Melissa told me you've been really sick. I'm so sorry. That's the worst, but hopefully it won't last too much longer! Kory and I had our little girl in October and she's been so much fun. Well, welcome to blogging!

Poelmans said...

Yay! Welcome to blog-world. Thanks for all the updates.