Ana had a great time during her 1st bath!!! We then celebrated her birth with some chocolate cake!!!
13 years ago
Ana had a great time during her 1st bath!!! We then celebrated her birth with some chocolate cake!!!
Posted by Macdonald Family at 2:41 PM
10 comments:
Thanks a lot for the movie guys, I am sitting here in tears! :)
I am so happy for you! Ana is just beautiful...and life in your home seems very blissful and sweet. I couldn't be more thrilled for you, and I can't wait to see Ana soon!
love,
Emily
What a doll! She has got some nice dark hair to wash. I think Sean is quite smitten with her there. He looks so proud. So does your dad. It was nice to see some "live" footage of her too.
Your video is so Priceless!! I am soo happy for you two! Congratulations!
Congratulations to your WHOLE family! She is a beautiful blessing from heaven... certainly escorted here by her older brother and sister...(& I presume her younger ones too!)
Special guardian angels to watch over your earthly family always...till you are all together again!
Thanks for letting me "blog-stalk" and peek at your beautiful family.
(friend of Melissa...)
The video was fabulous! I just fall in love with your little family!
I will be calling you to schedule a day to bring dinner. Just wanted you to know that I do want to do that for you. It's nice to be of the hook for domestic duties when you have a new baby.
Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful and I'm sure you guys are so happy to have her here safe and sound!
Ahhh... so cute! That got me a little teary eyed! Good thing I'm not ready for the day yet. Looked like a fun family affair. When all the fam. leaves I want to come see her.
Cute movie. I loved the music, and Ana is beautiful!
I loved the movie. Nothing in the world is better than bringing a new baby home. I have to say she looks like sean, and he is such a cute daddy. Congrats!
Post a Comment