Saturday, February 7, 2009

UPDATE ON BABY

Here is another picture of our baby girl. This is from our 28 week ultrasound. Doctor said everything looks good. We think she is so cute! But what parent doesn't think their child is cute? She was playing with her feet during this ultrasound.

Sean put the crib together so I took a quick trip to the baby's room to take a look. It looks so good! Awesome job Sean!

This picture is of my belly at 30 1/2 weeks. Sean laughs at me because it's so funny looking. Just when you think it is so big, it gets bigger. I had my glucose tolerance test this week. Hurray, I don't have gestational diabetes! Doctor says that things are going well and I will see him every two weeks now. We are getting so excited. I only have 5 1/2 more weeks of bedrest until my stitch comes out! To some of you that sounds like a long time so just to put it in perspective...so far I have been on strict bedrest for 9 weeks. I have been on modified bedrest since the end of October. So 5 weeks is soundng great!

5 comments:

Chad and Stephanie said...

What a cute belly. Its getting really big. haha! I am so glad everything is going well. Keep updating us about how your doing.

Eric and Rozanne said...

You are quite the trooper being on bedrest for so long! I'm glad everything is going well. 5 weeks will go so quickly, and you looking darling pregnant.

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Yeah for the cute ultrasound. We think she is cute too so it isn't just you as parents! I love the crib as well. I used to love to go in Logan's room before he was born. It was such a crazy feeling. You are looking so good too. Glad things are going so well and we will be counting down the 5 weeks. Yeah!

Rebecca Pierce said...

I love you with a bump! You are a champ, hang in there!

Ally and Chris Johns said...

I can't believe how soon she is going to come! I love the big belly and can't wait to come feel her moving around in march!!! love you!