Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We went to San Francisco the last weekend for Sean's cousin Zachary's wedding. He married his partner Walter. They have been together for 11 years! We went to Fisherman's Wharf and the Ferry Building for some shopping. We also went to the Muir Woods. On Saturday we went to the wedding, dinner, and reception. On Sunday we visited the Oakland temple. I have never been there before it is a very unique temple. We also went out to eat at Fenton's in Oakland with some friends and Sean's Great Aunt. She was hilarious. Apparently, she has designs to kill her grandson's girlfriend. She doesn't approve of the girl because she doesn't like kids! On Sunday I had my first taste of vegetarian Chinese food. That was an interesting experience. We flew home late Sunday night. It was a fun trip. Pictures from the trip are above. San Francisco is a very beautiful city.

3 comments:

Rebecca Pierce said...

What a weekend of new things! I really want to visit SF some time, I've never been.

Rachel Hudgins said...

I love SF!! There is the yummiest chinese rest. in China Town that Jason and I love to go to. If you blink, you'll miss it. It's a skinny little place that is a few floors high. Lot's of fun! I am glad you had a good time.

Carol said...

Gary and I were married in the Oakland temple. It's nice to see it again. I love your slide shows. We have some pictures that are very similar to yours from Natalie's choir trip to San Francisco in April. I think you found the same photogenic sea lion!