Thursday, July 24, 2008

Beat the Heat

A couple of weeks ago we were dying because the temperature reached into the upper eighties! Which is hot for Puyallup, WA! I know all you Utah people think that I'm just complaining...but remember we Washingtonians don't have air conditioning! The above picture is Sean's solution to being hot. WATER FIGHT!!! This is our second water fight this summer. It is tons of fun and quite refreshing. Sean called some of our friends to come and of course our friends across the street the Savoldi's participated. We have a perfect setup because our houses are straight across from each other so each team bases at a house and has a hose, water guns, and buckets. The best moment of this water fight was about halfway through when that Batson's arrived. Rex seemed unsure about getting out of his car. He was in jeans and I don't think he was planning to get soaked. He emerged from the car and nothing happened. He walked over to the guys and all of the sudden they all sprayed him! He was totally soaked. He was a good sport and was soon enjoying the water fight.

Thanks to Sean we all stayed cool...who needs air conditioning anyway!

5 comments:

Chad and Stephanie said...

Wow! No air conditioning! Your way brave! The water fight looks way fun though, I'm jealous!

Julie said...

I think it should be a neighborhood tradition! My kids could do it everyday!

Rachel Hudgins said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I am sure the Savoldi boys absolutely LOVE having you as a neighbor!!

Julie said...

oh we do!!! we ALL do!

Rebecca Pierce said...

That sounds so fun! Having two houses means equal hose representation! Fun!