Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Our travelin' life

We have been traveling of late.  Ana and I went to Utah.  My brother graduated from high school!  I just can't believe it.  He is so grown up.  I am so proud of Aaron.  He graduated with a 4.0 GPA, he was the editor of the high school newspaper, and an amazing cellist.  I am sure he is excited to be moving on to bigger and better accomplishments in college!  Congrats on graduating high school Aaron!


After attending graduation we went out to eat at the Union Grill in Ogden.  For those of you unfamilliar with this restaurant it is in the old railway station.  After we ate we went out to take a look at the old trains and snap a few pictures.

We had two objectives in going to Utah...well maybe three.  Mainly we wanted to attend Aaron's graduation and help to decorate my sister's nursery.  She has been on bedrest like I was and has been unable to get her nursery ready for her little baby boy.  Ally made a trip up to visit me and helped to decorate my nursery when I was on bedrest with  Ana...so I felt we should definitely return the favor!  We helped to put up vinyl trees on the walls and bought some things from Babies R Us.  We washed and put on all the bedding.  It looks so cute!  I would love to post a picture...but I think I'll leave that to my sister.  Only a couple more weeks of bedrest!  I am sure she is counting down the hours.  I went with her to a doctors visit while I was there.  I was hoping to catch a glimpse of my cute little nephew.  He must have know I was there and wanted to make me wait to see him in person!  Ha ha....he had his hands in front of his face the whole time.  That's okay I love him anyway!  
 I suppose the third objective was to try to visit all the people we love!  We didn't have nearly enough time to accomplish this!  We met up with some of our Utah family at the Tree house Museum in Ogden. Here are a few pictures of all the fun that we had there!    Here is Ana playing the drums.

Ana climbing through the train,


Playing in the kitchen with Missy and Logan,


And playing on the chess board!


After returning from Utah we made a weekend trip to Cour d'Alene, ID.  We went down to the lake Ana had such a fun time.  I should have put a swim suit on her.  I thought she might like to get her feet in....she thought she might like to get her whole body in!  So clothes got soaked hers and mine.  She loved to reach down and grab a handful of sand and then hand it to Sean or I like it was an amazing present.  She loved splashing in the water.  We had a lot of fun.  Here are a few pictures from the lake!

3 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

And summer had just started...can't wait to see all the other fun places you go. I can't believe your brother has graduated either. We are getting so old.

Emily said...

How fun! I love seeing how your little girl is growing and the fun travels!

I looked at the pic of you and your brother and was amazed - I can still remember coming over to your house and how much he would bug us! ;)

babybeckhamsblog said...

Hi Sean, Amanda, and Ana-

Hope you are all doing well this summer! Thank you so much for Beck's shirt, so thoughtful of you to think of him/us!