So fun to see the new pictures mixed in there and see how she is changing! Give Ana hugs and kisses from Nana! Counting the 2 1/2 weeks till you are here! Love you!
Sean and I met at a Halloween party at the capital building in Utah. He asked me to dance and asked for my number. The first time he called we talked for hours! Our first date was to a University of Utah basketball game! We dated for about two weeks and then I stopped answering his calls because I was dating someone else. Bad choice I know! We dated other people for a few months and then those relationships ended. I had been thinking about him and how much fun we had together. Then one day we ran into each other again at Weber State University. I knew he probably hated me but said "Hi" anyway. He said, "You dogged me." I apologized and told him I was dating someone else. We began dating again again and the rest is history. We were married on November 29, 2003. We currently live in Washington State.
In Memory of Our Babies
Our twins were born on March 10, 2008. Though they died minutes after birth, they will live in our hearts forever.
8 comments:
So fun to see the new pictures mixed in there and see how she is changing! Give Ana hugs and kisses from Nana! Counting the 2 1/2 weeks till you are here! Love you!
She is soo cute!
She looks so cute! LOVE the new pictures! I miss you guys so much! And Chris can't wait to hold the little lady in like 2 weeks!!! YAY!
What adorable pictures. We can't wait till you come out here. We sure hope we get to see you and hold her ourselves.
cuTE!!!
Oh she is just darling!!!
I have to admit I got a little teary eyed when I saw sean preparing her bottles. I don't know why... it was just really really touching!!
Can't wait to hold her. I am sick, but will be over when it is good and gone!!
I just love that hat, so stinkin cute!! What a precious little girl, I just want to kiss those soft cheeks!
What an adorable baby! I love the chubby cheeks. She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment